Sunday, January 21, 2007

Winter Wonderland


In the meadow we can build a snowman and pretend that he's Pastor Brown and when he asks if we're married, we'll say no man, but you can do the job when you're in town. Walking in a winter wonderland....


We got so much snow today. It looks like a winter wonderland outside. I want to go for a walk in it tomorrow and I will post some pictures. It's pretty to look at but it sure isn't fun to drive in. I drove home this morning from my Grandma's house, where I had spent the weekend. I was slipping and sliding, but made the 45 mile ride home safely.


I need to start writing more creative things again but when I try to squeeze this into my time, I don't feel very creative. I talked with my friend Kit tonight and she has this wonderful thing that she is doing every day. Right after she wakes up, she hand writes three pages of ideas and stories that she has in her head. It helps her to reflect on her day as it happens and it also makes her more creative with all areas of her life. I really like this idea and starting tomorrow, I will start my own writing efforts. I have a bunch of book ideas in my head right now and I need to start getting them onto paper or into my computer. I also want to start exercising more. Hence, my walk in winter wonderland tomorrow. I am going to have my mom drop me off at the post office in the morning so I can mail some letters and bills and then I will walk about 2 miles home. I want to take a lot of pictures. I am excited.


I promise to be more exciting in future blog entries...but at least I'm writing!

No comments: