Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Haircut

Why is it so hard to get a decent hair cut?

I went to this woman today whom my mom loves. She's about my age, so I thought that she would do a cool, hip haircut. I told her that I just wanted a trim and to manage my layers. Well, the back looks like I want it, but she put a lot of layers in the front and she cut too much off in the front. I am not too pleased. I want my hair long and kind of straight. I want to get that 1960s sex kitten look, a la Brigitte Bardot and Sophia Loren. A sort of bed head, tossled, sexy look. I kind of wish that I never got my hair cut or that I would have gotten a friend to trim for me. It just seems like I never get exactly what I want. In Korea, my bangs were cut way too short so that I looked like a kid who's mom messed up his haircut. I guess that I will have to start going to those $100 per haircut salons to get what I really want.

No comments: