Thursday, February 22, 2007

LISTS

LISTS:

New things I have learned about in the past year (and I didn't think that I'd know anything about):
  1. prostitution in Korea (heard, not experienced)
  2. U.S. army life
  3. how to make espresso drinks and about coffee beans
  4. Japanese anime
  5. How to read the Korean alphabet
  6. How to distinguish Koreans from Chinese and from Japanese

New skills I have developed:

  1. how to shoot a gun
  2. making a really good latte
  3. how to teach English to foreigners
  4. blogging
  5. traveling in foreign airports and subways successfully by myself

Things that I have not yet learned:

  1. How to drive a stick-shift
  2. How to be a disciplined writer
  3. How to speak a foreign language fluently
  4. what to do with my life~!!

Quote:

"Not all those who wander are lost."

-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

No comments: